the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

So this place was no different than the hell she had escaped. The edge of her home was a whole army. The head of it was a golden dragon demanding they either share their home with her, this Quian or there would be blood shed. How diplomatic of you. Faelene thought, a glare to her eyes while she took them all in from her hideout among the trees. They had plenty of soldiers and dragons did the Edge even stand a chance? She had no magical talents, or companions. Simply her flesh and blood.

Who were they, why why why did they want to do it this way? There was mostly equines before her, some of her own kind too, and mixed as well with damned Pegasus who seemed to always do the equines bidding. It was too familiar, and made an ache in the pit of her stomach. She had known a land only for Unicorns had been too good to be true. As always there would be a price to pay. Body stiff, she kept her breathing collected, while her thoughts raced. What would Mauja decide? Would he handle this in a reasonable fashion or send them into battle? If not how would they share the Edge with those who had declared a war upon them? She did not see this ending well, and wondered how she would remain alive. How would any?

Then numbers grew, lots more of the soldiers marching in. Would it not end? The more she saw the more she looked on with hatred and disgust. Was this what her life had setup up for a chance at least to fight in battle unlike the last? Foul taste in her mouth, there would not be peace after this, and anger in her started to consume her heart. She would fight till her last breath. It was with a final look she saw Leander in the mix, wondering if he really would have a hard time not hurting her today. Silently she drifted backward toward Icy King, waiting to do as she was told.

word count 351

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Jaydan - 09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ned - 09-16-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Faelene - 09-16-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lloyd - 09-16-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-17-2012, 03:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Giselle - 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Arabella - 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Aurelius - 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Korra - 09-20-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ricciardo - 09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Cineviam - 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM