the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE]

Monster Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It had been whispered in the wind. A threat. An impending doom. It could be smelled in the air, heard in the singing of the birds and felt in the air. Something was wrong. Something bad was about to happen.

The black, dirty stallion pointed his sleek horn skywards. His ears stood erect on top of his obsidian skull and his blood red nostrils vibrated as they sucked in the smell that was carried with the wind. He detected the scent of many horses and the sound of the world told him they were all moving towards northwest. A chill traveled though him as he stood there, frozen like an ebony statue. He’d left with Snö because he thought he would serve Mauja best by taking care of his daughter and because he was Snö’s pet also, but now he sensed that the FrostHeart needed his aid back home.

The black brute looked around. He didn’t see Snö anywhere, but she couldn’t be far away because he could still smell her. Torn between his two loyalties he stood still for a moment. Just a second. Then he ran. He had no words to tell Snö why he was leaving so he just left, hoping she would understand and that he would find her again after whatever was happening was over. His muscles ripple under his dirty hide as he leaned forwards and down in an effort to build up as much speed as he could. He would not beat the marching army to the Edge, but he hoped to reach his home before all hell broke loose.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Jaydan - 09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ned - 09-16-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lloyd - 09-16-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-17-2012, 03:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Giselle - 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Arabella - 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Aurelius - 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Korra - 09-20-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ricciardo - 09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Cineviam - 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM