Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE]

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

ULRIK                

I'm not the only one who can't see why it crossed your mind

I see your life and death reduced into a product line

The engineer lifted an ear to the sound of strange voices and thundering hooves, and with hears pinned against his skull, the black and bronze beast strode easily, boldly before the line of warriors who now stood at their gates. As he scanned the warriors before him, the engineer knew that they were outnumbered. A large, half-dragon, a battle-hardened black and crimson stallion, another tall, draft equine and a few dragons caught his attention, and he knew that a victory on this field would only be pyrrhic in their favor. The losses would outweigh the gains.

A mechanical wolf whirred soullessly at his heels, and she flashed his bronze and ebony tail around his fetlocks in irritation, muscles rippling beneath tribal marked flesh as he stretched. Two, twisted horns erupted from his brow in a hail to darkness, and the beard on his chin labeled him as a traditional unicorn. However, he was anything but traditional. The stallion was massive and muscular, and his cloven toes held and distributed his weight well. Ulrik was a force to be concerned about, and he thirsted for blood.

Land was not the matter of pride. Ulrik was nomadic. He could live anywhere, but it was the fact that this ragtag bunch of ugly, deformed misfits would dare challenge the glory, sanctity and sovereignty of the rightful unicorns was unacceptable. This was not a battle for a strip of land. This was a battle for supremacy, and Ulrik would fight that war until there was no more blood left to fuel his system. He would wait for Mauja to arrive, but he knew that the lead was smart enough to realize that with two herds and an outcast band against them, they were outnumbered.

Ulrik had to rearrange the field. They would not have their backs pressed to the sheer cliffs of their own herdland. So, the stallion maneuvered to the edge, his body perpendicular to most of those in line. He nodded tersely to Faelene, Monster and Lloyd, recognizing that they were there, brave enough to defend their honor. "Your numbers are impressive!" he called out in a short, guttural laugh. "Like a herd of children grouping together against the silent bullies."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Jaydan - 09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ned - 09-16-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lloyd - 09-16-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ulrik - 09-16-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Monster - 09-17-2012, 03:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Giselle - 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Arabella - 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Aurelius - 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Korra - 09-20-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Ricciardo - 09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND ONE] - by Cineviam - 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM