the Rift

[OPEN] Out with the old... [Task 5]

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

Pride filled me as Hector and I returned to the meadow with our catch. A mum and her babies. For a while I felt sad for killing the dad but Hector explained to me how he would provide sustenance to others and continue to be a part of the cycle of life. I guess when he put it that way, I felt a little better.

“Bye,” I call out to the little family as we hand them over to the organizer guy and then he handed us yet another task. Just how many things did this guy want us all to do? First we warned others, then we gathered water, then plants, then animals, and now stuff to fix the wooden thing if it needed to be fixed at all. What more could there be to do besides actually board the thing and wait out the coming storm?

I looked to Hector with a smile and started us off in a direction that we had already gone for one of the previous tasks. Towards the fancy place. I knew exactly what I wanted to get.

Keeping up with Hector this time wasn't so hard, even though my muscles were a little sore from my little spill earlier. But that little bit of air time had seemed to fill me with a new sort of energy. A gleeful energy. A boundless energy. Even if I did technically fall, I was still in the air and I loved being there. I couldn't wait until could actually fly.

My wings shuffled around as I anxiously moved them around, gently flapping them as if I was swimming in the air. I imagined that while I was doing this I was going much faster than I actually was and little frets of giggles managed to escape my lips every now and then. And even though it felt a little awkward to feel like this for a little while, eventually it felt like it should be natural. But I still tried to contain myself somewhat. I didn't want to find out about any more dangerous magics on accident like with my current one.

“Come on Hector,” I called out to him settling down while we entered our destined place. Surprisingly there was already another group here, and I recognized them from the herd meeting. The mare I had only seen in the herd meeting. I remembered her because I thought she was Hertz's mum, but she seemed to have a different foal in tow with her. I remembered him from the foal meeting we had earlier, but I couldn't remember his name. That is, if he had even said his name.

“I know exactly what we should get,” I whispered loud enough for Hector to hear and strolled off towards the small body of water that was here. It probably seemed weird for me to head towards the water, but once I got there and did a little bit of searching I found what I was looking for. Long grass with some brown things at the tops of them.

Carefully, I crept closer to the edge of the water and used my teeth to cut down the tall plants near the ground. It took me a little to gather a sufficient amount for Hector and I to bring back, but once I had what I deemed enough I began to drag them all back towards Hector.

“He could braid these together and make rope out of them,” I remark as I bring over the last bunch and then stand by his side with the pile of reeds, “What are you guys nabbing?” I ask the colt and the blue mare without any restraint. Curiosity began to eat at me and I began to wiggle and squirm as I waited for some sort of answer or for Hector to say something but then I decided I could at least introduce myself so I quick added that in before anybody else decided to speak up.

“I'm Isara by the way.”

"Isara's speech"|"Isara's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 677
TAGGED;; @[Hector]
OOC;; Hector and Isara collecting reeds to make rope 8D

Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Messages In This Thread
Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Ampere - 02-13-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Isara - 02-14-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Arya - 02-14-2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Rhoa - 02-14-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Rei - 02-14-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Hector - 02-14-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Kvothe - 02-14-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Aeolus - 02-14-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Out with the old... [Task 5] - by Spice - 02-15-2015, 12:12 PM