the Rift

[OPEN] High ho, high ho! [Task 5]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

@[Mirage] was as kind as she was wise and mysterious. I drifted a smile towards her as we walked, headed towards the most obvious place to collect resources like rocks and minerals - the caves. Neither of us were as familiar with them as some, the appearance of the cavernous hallways brought on by the wraiths which we'd been absent for. I'd notice the opening one day when I was trailing Ghost though, and I'd been wanting to explore it ever since.

I peered down the entrance of the cave, instincts balking at my urging to go underground. I have my moments of bravery however, and certainly I am a man of thought, not instinct or else I wouldn't be a virgin on the battlefield and off, so down I went. My hooves clacked on the floors as we walked and my head was constantly shifting from side to side, trying to see. Some strange, half-light emanated from within, bouncing off the walls in various colors. The closer I got the more the stone-way opened up, revealing glow worms and crystals glittering and glowing in the walls. My mouth gaped with awe at the beauty and strangeness of it all.

Gingerly I reached out with my teeth to take a pale shard of crystal, finding it incredibly strong and smooth, though jagged on the edges. It was similar to glass. Glass! Again my memories seemed to itch, tingling with something familiar, yet out of reach. I shook it off, ready to return to the boat for I hoped the last time today.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
High ho, high ho! [Task 5] - by Ink - 02-14-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: High ho, high ho! [Task 5] - by Mirage - 02-14-2015, 02:22 AM
RE: High ho, high ho! [Task 5] - by Rhea - 02-14-2015, 09:44 AM
RE: High ho, high ho! [Task 5] - by Nyx - 02-14-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: High ho, high ho! [Task 5] - by Varath - 02-14-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: High ho, high ho! [Task 5] - by Syrena - 02-14-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: High ho, high ho! [Task 5] - by Isopia - 02-14-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: High ho, high ho! [Task 5] - by Aithniel - 02-14-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: High ho, high ho! [Task 5] - by Mesec - 02-14-2015, 07:44 PM