the Rift

[PRIVATE] Valentine (Africa)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Most of this world has fallen to their dreams and the joy they bring. Yar, most. These gentle eyes sweep Africa's frame, assuring myself that she had indeed passed to the land of peace. Only when her breath strokes lengthen, do I dare to creep from that flaming body and slip into the night like a shadow. Leaving companions and beloved partner to rest.

Of late I'd hardly had time to break away, between leading groups onward in the meadow and working at completing tasks for Earth. Hours blurred until the days seemed to fade without much room for extra activities. I passed beneath the arch of newborn cave, its belly dug out by magic, the cold floor smoothed. One wall was dimpled, holding shallow caverns for keeping trinkets and various collectables. The adjust surfaces had been carefully carved in such a way that there was ample space for three individuals to stand comfortably, I'd spent months slaving on this one room. Yet there was more to be done...

The cavern was large, well formed and held together by the strength of our mountain. It was positioned close to the entrance of our home and near my sentry post. All that remained was to fill it with things that she'd favor. Sweet smelling herbs and lavender -- painstaking hours were spent gathering and binding dry grasses together in attempt to make a crude bed.

I'd started working on this project when Africa had taken to spending her nights bedded down in the prisons. I'd not have the dappled woman sleeping in a room whose purpose was always to be ugly out of necessity. Nay. Tis long overdue that the daughter of sun had quarters of her own.

@[Africa]

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Valentine (Africa) - by Midas - 02-14-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Valentine (Africa) - by Africa - 02-14-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: Valentine (Africa) - by Midas - 02-17-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: Valentine (Africa) - by Africa - 02-18-2015, 01:32 PM
RE: Valentine (Africa) - by Midas - 02-22-2015, 03:56 PM