the Rift

[OPEN] !! Spinning in Circles [Joining]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

She felt relatively at ease around this stag. Firstly, he wasn't too much taller than her, so he wasn't hovering over her (in fact she could almost easily look him in the eye without having to crane her neck). Secondly, he seemed to be far too clumsy to be too much of a threat to her (though he definitely appeared to be a threat to himself at times). He thanked her for warning about the glass shards before saying that traveling with her had been his pleasure.

The smile upon his maw was mimicked upon Res's as the glitter that shed around her gave off a bright pink glow. "You not scared." Valiance chirped happily and Res could only smile a little wider at that thought. Why? Because, it was true. For once she was not completely afraid around strangers. Alas, she moved onto asking him about the fields, his lion tail flickering back and forth as he thought. He said that he was interested in the art of healing, which also kept the smile upon her face. "Oh that's wonderful!" she chirps, ear pricking forward before she starts to half-scuttle half-waddle her way toward her garden.

"This way then!" she said, voice a little more lighter than before. "I'm the Moon Doctor, so I'm the head of the healers in is herd. You'd become a nurse and help with the maintenance of the herbs as well as learn basic first aid in case if it is necessary to keep someone alive until one who had magic could get there. The other Moon Doctor is Alysanne and we both possess healing magic from the Moon Goddess - the patron of our lands. This allows us to heal by using the shadows to mend whatever wounds there may be. And, recently, I gained my own magic to heal by singing - so my hair will grow and wrap around the wound, then glow as it heals." She pauses, shaking her head as she continues toward the garden. "Anyway, that's not as important. The Edge has a garden that I started, and have been taking care of for the most part. It's where we grow all the herbs that we need, as well as a few poisons in case if someone tries to do something stupid to us…" Yes, my dears, Resplendence will use the poisons, she has done so before. Though no one believes that she could ever actually harm someone.

Then, as she finally came up to the garden - one greenhouse wall present - and her own cove created from the canopy, she stopped at the Edge. "And here it is! What would you like to know, specifically, about the field?" she inquires, happiness flickering across her orbs.

sorry for how long I took as well ._.
** edited for a tag since i wasnt sure if ya saw this or not @[Nocturne]

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Spinning in Circles [Joining] - by Nocturne - 02-18-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: !! Spinning in Circles [Joining] - by Resplendence - 02-24-2015, 12:00 AM