Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

destry</style>
the moment of truth and the moment to lie
the moment to live and the moment to die
the moment to fight for what’s right</style>

Flying home after the mass of tasks and painful hours drifting helplessly during the flood, I want nothing more than to lay myself down beside Aurelia and sleep. It was nice finally being able to open my wings and fly after being cooped up for hours, and even then I had walked every step of every task beside Phantom. It's not that I didn't like that or anything, I enjoyed the company, it's just that I hated being unable to fly. Sure I could have gone off and flown wherever, it's just it didn't seem fair to Phantom. She was nothing but kind to me, and so I thought it would be best to show her kindness back. After parting ways, I took to the skies with excitement coursing through my veins.

Soaring far above everything, I felt the gentle push of Yseult's mind, her weak nudge enough for me to know she too was having fun as a little squeal of delight escaped her dark beak, little wings curled up at her sides as she huddled under a mass of my mane, wedged between my wings as they flapped to bring us towards the Throat. Landing gracefully, I found that the sand beneath my crimson hooves was wet, a frown falling to my lips as I look at it in anguish. The sparks my hooves normally create were much smaller, giving a sad appearance as I walked across the land, nearing the oasis.

Glancing around, desperately searching for the familiar form of Aurelia, I decide to lay down until she arrives. I cautiously lower myself, body plopping to the ground ungracefully. Yseult side shuffles up my neck, nestling between my ears and remaining there. I await Aurelia, running over what we needed to talk about. We had to discuss my quest, and that the first half of it was completed. I had found a friend, and over time let her in. Phantom, the mare I'd only a day with, but it felt like weeks. A smile grew as I remembered her lashing out towards the father and daughter duo that thought it would be funny to mess with us. I hope they won't do so ever again or the fat ass of that father will be charred and the daughter will be shown how fun it is to have magic used right up in your face. A soft snort escapes me, looking out at the expanse of sky. It was darker now, the moon rising above the Throat, my eyes flicking fearfully back to the sands. Ever since Gaucho announced that the Moon Goddess had been the murderer, I felt sick beneath the light of the moon. Was she watching me now? I swallow the fear, praying upon the Sun and Earth Gods that she wasn't, too intent on her successful homicides to care.
"Talking"

ooc for destry's quest !! ( so close to being doneeee ) | wordcount 475 | tags @[Aithniel] & @[Aurelia]

image by aling_ @ flickr.com
lyrics belongs to This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
(modified)</style>

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
ash in our lungs -- - by Destry - 02-15-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Aurelia - 02-15-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Rhoa - 03-08-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Destry - 03-09-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Aurelia - 03-25-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Rhoa - 03-28-2015, 08:34 PM