the Rift

[OPEN] Can't Touch This

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I decide that I am going to find the Aurora Basin.

I now wandered from my home, hopeless whispers dancing through my ears about how I will never find my destination and I will fall to my death on this pitiful mission. I had to ignore her. I just had to.
I probably already have, because I probably would have already gone back. But my feet carry me onwards, and I know I am not afraid. I can't afford to be afraid now, I can't afford to be afraid ever on this mission.

By noon, I had gotten out of the valley, and saw the Heavenly fields from a distance. I now felt the cold from the sea, the wind blowing off it onto me...I stood at the bridge to the whole Aurora Basin area. I knew tell of other lands in there as well, I maybe I'd been over there sometime before...
I couldn't pick it from my memory just yet as I step over the border into the fading snow, I start to take shuffling steps forward across the bridge. Water on both sides...what if someone jumps out at me? Hurts me even? I couldn't run forever, and my hooves already ached a little bit...

Oh, Gods.

There was some sort of horse-shaped machine....and as I near it, all I know is that it is not good. I blink, again as I stare up at it. It now blocks my path, and I take a few frightened steps back. -Don't let that little son a bitch hold you! Ram it!!- She told me. I swallowed. "No, it'll kill me and you. I don't think you want that!" I yelled back at Her. I stand in my one man defense line, horn at the ready as I calculate ways to get around.

Not the sea...

I most certainly can't jump over...

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-
GUESS WHO'S 100th POST IT IS?

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Can't Touch This - by Cashmere - 02-15-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Deimos - 02-15-2015, 07:19 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 04:38 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Arah - 02-21-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Cashmere - 02-15-2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Deimos - 02-15-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Cashmere - 02-15-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Deimos - 02-16-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Ophelia - 02-16-2015, 04:07 PM