the Rift

[OPEN] Can't Touch This

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
So many come in a matter of minutes, seconds maybe that I see it mostly as a blur. Their tones dark and brooding, and I find myself wondering more and more about this strange herd. I wonder if they will even spare me or not...

A handsome man first, his words threatening and dark, he must follow the dark man as well as the deer lady. The dark man had backed up the soundless one with a simple word that now made my insides shrivel.

I now, truly didn't want to be here. It became ever so dark and scary, I didn't like it. But I couldn't be scared. Not here. Not right now. A crimson dipped mare had made her way into view, finding a place with the others before her, defending their territory so ferociously.
A presence had made it's way into my mind, and I couldn't fight it away. It was far too strong for Her to push away either. I could hear her struggles.

The white and crimson mare spills facts about me and where I live. What I think and what I plot, and hearing those words aloud let me realize how weird I was being as of late, way more daring and carefree. I can't believe I have even found my way here, either. Her name again, Solanine. I shook my head, taking a few frightful steps away, shaking legs and daring, though thoughtful, eyes watch the white mare.

How dare you...

My mind starts, and I don't seem to know if it's me getting upset, or the Voice. I really hope it's the voice. I have never felt this kind of rage building up inside me other than the times when she get me upset.

"No." I say harshly, the cold wind whipping by, coming off the mountains and churning waters. "No thank you..." I say, stepping back more, until almost two yards were in between me and them. -What a gathering- I hear her say, and I guess I am impress at this herd as well. They gathered here so quickly, quietly, and darkly.

I wanted to congratulate them, but now was way too obviously not the time.

Was I going to hold a grudge on this mare? I certainly didn't want to. She seemed like one to hold grudges though. But I couldn't just make judgments right now, especially when she could still be there, settling in my mind.

Voices flood my mind as the horned mare takes a few steps closer to me. I watch her with dark eyes, I wanted to jump at her, but I couldn't. Something in her head told her to never come back unless invited.

Unless invited.

Walk away and don't look back...

So, I did. The last words I bid them were "I am sorry to waste your....time. I don't mean to intrude on your lovely herd..." I don't know what is saying this inside me, but it just comes out before I have time to stop it.

Perhaps it is the Voice helping me along so that I don't get myself into more trouble.

I hope so, because now, maybe we are a little bit closer.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-
So so sorry for the wait! We can wrap it up here if you would like! Thank you all!

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Can't Touch This - by Cashmere - 02-15-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Deimos - 02-15-2015, 07:19 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 04:38 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Arah - 02-21-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Cashmere - 02-15-2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Deimos - 02-15-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Cashmere - 02-15-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Deimos - 02-16-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Ophelia - 02-16-2015, 04:07 PM