the Rift

[OPEN] Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

A call echoed across the frozen summer land, a call of authority, a call that summoned the dark heathens of the basin to come hither, to listen to the leader tell his dramatics and spout greatness. Okay, that may have been a slight exaggeration. His lord Deimos was anything but Dramatic. More like a really dark robot that marched to his own drum. Yeah, that was a good explanation. In light of the recent happenings in the land, I am not surprised that all where being summoned, from the murders, to the cleansing of the land... All very mysterious occurrences.

Slowly my lithe figure moves towards the gathering, making no attempt to hurry myself. I look around, contemplating my arrival just over a year earlier.... Soon would come to Glacia's first birthday. She was already growing tall and independent, and nearly halfway to her adult body. However, she and had begun to drift slowly apart, her interests lying in more of a healing rather than my more soldierstic ideals. Would she show up to the meeting? She better, or she would certainly be in trouble. It was good to get information from the surrounding area's, the latest news on allies and enemies alike.

Soon I arrive in the currently small gathering. My dark eyes rake across each equine figure, sorting into categories of, Like, Dislike, Known, Unknown, and, Not my daughter. Slowly I turn my attention away from the others, and upon The Lord and The Lady of the herd. As I listen I absorb the information from both, taking in what is helpful, and what is not. The news on the death of a child of earth was interesting, and the news about the Dragons Throat? Double interesting. Allies now, and the desert land has become an island? Oh it just gets more delicious!

Soon the speeches are over and done with, and the other members begin to offer there services. I figure why the hell not? "I am at your disposal as well, should I be of any use... However, I have not met this Confutatis, a brief physical description would help greatly..." A smile smile formed on my face. I had heard of her, but had never seen her, and some present might not know her face either. However, two children at her side gave me at least one thing to look for, and I would be very cautious should I find a mare with two at her side on my patrols.

"Speech here."

Tag;; @[]
Words;; 417 words
Notes;; Glacia will come tomorrow night! :3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Sialia - 02-17-2015, 10:33 PM