the Rift

[OPEN] Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
aviya
Aviya moved in at the call of her king, her head raised with dark dignity, the world singing her song of pomp and circumstance in her wake. Her eyes cast to those that were settled beneath the hooves of the Lord and Lady, icicles piercing each figure with a cold cruelty that was so typical on her delicately painted white face. The death of her mother and the recent abandonment of her father had left her heart bitter and cold and she could feel it cracking, piece by piece, inside of her hollow breast. Despite her loss and her loneliness, Aviya was still a princess, royalty amongst rats, a driving force of her pure and noble unicorn blood.

She rested her gaze on the pitiful form of Sialia for but a moment, tail giving a flick to dismiss the bitch as nothing else but what she had proved herself to be: a grovelling coward hiding behind a facade of power, thin and fragile as the bones of mice Aviya crushed beneath her cloven hooves when they crossed her path at the wrong time. She looked, then, to the Ice Queen, the Lady of the Basin. Her mind was blank on opinion of the Lady herself, but the dragon that shared her soul plagued her as irreconcilable swine in the demon woman's eyes. Her blood was tainted, and while she was veiled in the beautiful landscape of her unicorn blood, she chose to walk the bath of the equine by bonding to her dragon. It left a pit in Aviya's stomach, and she knew her king, their engineer, and her phantom warrior could only feel the same.

Now was not the time for hatred, however. In her father's stead, Aviya needed to act. "Lord Deimos, my father is no where to be found. Him and Aramis have left no trace, and I offer myself to step into his service, should it be needed. Do not doubt my words when I say my father taught me well." It was true. Aviya, the dark princess that she was, had a working knowledge and memory of the herbs that could heal and poison. d'Artagnan had been given the knowledge by the God of the Earth, and he had passed it to his daughter. She was more than a warhammer, a walking tool of vengeance and malice. She was keen, and she saw with sharp eyes. She would serve well as a Time Mender, should the title be given, but she would just as willingly stay in her place as a warrior.

Eventually, Aviya would have her title. Through work of mind or through the spilled blood of those in her way, she would have it.

I saw the devil sneak between my fingers
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Aviya - 02-18-2015, 06:00 PM