the Rift

[OPEN] Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
Déodat & Odette,
As the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers, I will say this last goodbye.

Déodat had been out on patrol. He heard the beckoning of his companion. A gathering of the herd, and so he left behind his lone patrol and walked toward the group. From some corner of the Basin, his companion appeared. There was no exchange between the pair, they rather simply stood there in silence. They listened to the news they poured out. Murders, moon goddesses and Confutatis. He rolled his eyes. It was only a matter of time before the bitch spawned. He flicked his long tail and listened to the others speak. A frown passed over his lips when he heard his daughter’s outburst. She spoke of the World Eater’s whelps.

She befriends pegasi, Odette, and she weeps for children born from poison, he turned his gaze down to his companion. Does this make me a poor father? He had tried so hard to convince his daughter of her proud heritage. Since she was a babe he had whispered of the gift her horn was. No matter what she spat upon his lessons and her lineage. His child’s head was filled with butterflies and the disgusting lie of equality. His daughter had forsaken her lineage and he was at a loss of what to do.

Déo, Odette said as she brushed against his leg. Love her. She your daughter. Arya loves. Let her love. He sighed and nodded his head slowly. Arya had a sharp tongue and a big heart. It was simply who she was and he knew she wouldn’t change for anyone.

"Stop."

[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Déodat - 02-21-2015, 01:37 AM