the Rift

[OPEN] Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Well the boat had been... interesting. The Engineer had found great companionship in Arah, the oddly exotic looking mare who had never turned up on his radar before. In typical male fashion, he did not notice what was right under his nose until someone crammed it up a nostril. Part of him wanted to apologize to Arah, but he wouldn't even begin to know how. She was far out of his league with her clean, white coat and stunning griffin friend, and Ulrik rolled his eyes when Kirchoff growled in his head.

"The griffin actually helps..." the Engineer grumbled, walking toward the gathering meeting. He was late, as always.

"If I were bonded to a gentle beauty, I would help too. Unfortunately, I am bonded to a wildebeast." The hellhound padded at his side, huffing angrily and turning his nose up toward the sky.

"Come now. I am more handsome than a wildebeast." He returned with a roguish smile.

"Mmmmm... No. No you are not. That poor female must have been hit over the head to be interested in you."

Ulrik laughed, shaking his head and walking toward the group, catching the tail end of Deimos and Ophelia's speeches. He strode up to his cousin, Torleik, and blinked, clearing his throat momentarily. "I have the metal and will begin work shortly." The harsh, cruel tones of his voice howled between the mountains, and his eyes sought out Arah, nodding with his head to invite her to come up and join him at his side.

They DID share a room together after all. That implied something.

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ulrik - 02-23-2015, 12:06 AM