the Rift

[OPEN] Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Bolverik Posts: 15
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 12 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

Bolverik noticed the herd meeting and arrived just in time to catch the more important tickles of information. His golden, regal form, now washed and primped strode easily into the crowd, seeing this Ophelia for the very first time. Ulrik had taken up residence on Torleik's side, and he hummed thoughtfully, coming to the other shoulder of his general half-brother. Together, they formed a unified history, a band still fighting against their own demise. The poetry in this, perhaps lost on Ulrik, was beautiful to Bolverik, and he listened confidently.

Well, Torleik had chosen well. Ophelia was quite the leader. Her beauty was undeniable, violent. She was a maiden of the sword, power and bloodshed tempered by the sweet sounds of her voice and gentleness in her words. Beauty, power and intellect were a winning and dangerous combination, for such females could so easily undermine and sway the minds of males not used to resisting such temptations. Was she using his half-brother, he wondered? Perhaps a conversation was in order to find out...

Ulrik was getting more metal to work on those bizarre machines, and I listened to the conversation regarding this one, Confutatis. Certainly the mare was as foul as Ophelia and the rest claimed, but he was not in agreement with the possible outcomes. He had a much more interesting idea - one that would take time and playing to work out. But like all good knives, the one that lay in the dark would cut deepest. He lifted his head, long, golden spirals protruding from his brow like a great crown. With flair, he draped his bangled, lion's tail around his side, the long, black tendrils resting on the graveled ground.

"Might I suggest, my Lord and Lady, that we inform others of her treachery?" he offered, charismatic and deep tones blooming like spring - comforting. "A greater audience to her crimes might lead to more enemies than just ourselves. We can share the burden of her actions while still appearing generous for the dissemination of knowledge." Bolverik paused, smiling warmly at all who gathered. "Diplomacy, at times, has its value."

Someone needed to be the daring smile and kind gestures of this cold group of warriors. Torleik was right. Some of these creatures were just as icy as the land itself.

Art by: bluehorsestudios @ DA
I'm aching for you
But you're bound to bleed if I adore you

please tag me in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Bolverik - 02-23-2015, 12:51 AM