the Rift

[OPEN] Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Days where now spent in the summer heat, observing the new growth, and the slow death of grasses as the water was slowly taken from the earth. It was an odd season, I being used to the desolate winter land, and to have woken to find snow melted, and the land green and rich, warm in the sun. Well, warm for the mountainous basin.

I watched as the plants grew, picking one of each, cataloging them in my area of the cavern I shared with my mother, comparing, but the extinct of my knowledge was not large. I wanted to know more, to expand my knowledge on the plants and on the arts of healing, to know how to save a persons life, and to know how to end it just like that.

A cry echoes out across the desolate land, and the heavy set face lifts, fury ears perked forward. If you look closely, you can see delicate features of her mothers face and body show, but the rugged handsomeness of the fresian breed developing. Her hair once short and cropped was beginning to become long and well groomed in long black tresses that fall down her neck and face, framing her eyes and the white horn that adorns her forehead.

Her legs where starting to become long, and she was starting to hit her long gangly stage. But in an odd way she still managed to be beautiful. The long gangly legs moved into motion to the summoning call, following the dark lords cry for a meeting. A few times the child born of fire became distracted from her track, and I am sure that you could say it was the reason for her being so late. But she got there in time to here the tail end of Deimos's speech, Ophelia's words floating around in that pretty way, and to listen to those offer up themselves in their odd ways. oh, and for the she-bitch to take her fathers place until he showed up again. I remembered her father. I had met him by chance once, and he fasinated my young mind, and I wondered how such an awful creature like Aviya came from the loins of the odd creepy doctor. The so called frozen princess should really stick to fighting, and keep her nose out of others business.

There where few others present, a boy I recognized, the General Torleik, and a winged mare I remembered from a particular tense meeting between the members of the Basin.... The girl I knew too... The child who had almost died in front of me, her mother, and the woman who had saved her. In the shadows I passed a golden man watched, with his young fawn by his side. My icy blue's looked at him, and gave him and the fawn a nod in greeting. There was also a tigress. Odd. I finally reach the group, and I nod to my mother, before making my way to Lena. A small smile lights my face, as I wanted to follow in the kind woman's footsteps. "I would like to pursue your line of work, might we talk after this meeting?" My icy eyes watch the time mender gauging the reaction from her. I nod to the lady Ophelia, the lord Deimos, and a big grin to the big man who was the general. A mans words echo, calling out about something that did not concern me. My blue eyes turn to look at him, and they slide over him. He looked an awful lot like Torleik. How odd. And the engineer as well.... How bizarre.

"talk talk talk talk "

Tagged:
Words: 608 words
Notes: <3 Sorry this came much later than expected... I hope you don't mind me mentioning @[Thranduil] in my post, if it bothers you, let me know, and I can edit my post <3

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Glacia - 02-23-2015, 10:19 AM