the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Do This

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
~@[Cerin]

Spice

I don't exactly find this as a good idea, because I'd only come here twice before. Once was when I had a dream of me getting stuck in a web wrapped around this arched thing, and the second I had helped Aeo with his stick-carrying business. Smiling half to myself, I remember when we paired up together not too long ago for the ship preparations. I pull myself along, seeing as that was only a few days ago. It had been sunny then, but not too sunny. There had been rainbows then.

Now it was just normal, though I could still hear the chirp of beautiful birds in the treetops. I look up at the fuzzy grey bird in my forelock. It chirped, strung out, and loud. Near my ears as well...I might need a new place to have her sit. I know it's a her, because of the way she is. Soft, caring. She rubs against my ear every once in a while, and I kinda like it. The way she watches over me.

She is growing more mature by the day, and I watch her grow. It makes me smile. A lot. She reminds me of the sands of the Throat, Rhoa, Kvothe. It reminds me that I have a home. One without my dreadful mother who kept me hidden. One without someone who can tell me what to do.
No one can tell me what to do.
No one has the right to, anyway. Only I do.

I'd been resting for a while now, but I do not fall asleep. I'd rather sit, just like an adult would rather stand. It's growing darker, and the moon is full tonight. The air is still warm from the smoldering sun. But I can feel it cooling, sizzling down. And I decide to wander into the colorful arched home. My heart skipping a beat as the earth cast an eerie glow down through the rotunda, colors dance across my body as I move. The moon adding a little additional light.

"talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Let's Do This - by Spice - 02-15-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: Let's Do This - by Cerin - 03-06-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Let's Do This - by Spice - 03-07-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Let's Do This - by Cerin - 03-19-2015, 06:07 PM