the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Do This

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Spice

I stand under the colored dome that casts an eerie splash of rainbow over my body. I like it. I like it a lot.

Rainbow has always suited me and my mood. Like how sometimes, my necklaces would catch the light after a storm, and would cast little baby rainbows over the ground as I walked alone. Trees usually got in the way of the fun though, blocking out all the brightness of it all. Though I had nothing against trees. How could I? They surround me almost every minute I was here in Helovia, unlike at my (old) home where I hardly knew anything about the lands surrounding.

Here, I had freedom, and I wasn't about to give it up. Sighing an abhorrent sigh of disgust of the place I once mistook as a home.

Then I stop, in the light of the rainbow is not where she is to be upset. It is where I am supposed to be ponderous of the light cast upon me, where I should be curious of how it is ever possible...
But I already know these answers. So, I don't think. I just watch the colors as I sway ever-so-slightly on my tired hooves.

The sound and smell of him come upon me before he does, and I am thankful because I would have jumped put of my skin if he were to be going the same direction of the wind, a place where I could never catch his scent. I turn to see him, snapped out of my daze by his form in the darkness of the coming night. I smile, though reluctant, I do smile. How couldn't I? That would just be rude. Mother said never to be rude to someone who has given you much to be thankful of.

"Hello Cerin, great to see you again!" I say, a much broader smile cast upon my lips because... why think when you can smile? I make my way towards him, a bit faster than intended. Maybe I just want another warm touch on my skin tonight, maybe that is why I rush towards him at a gate I normally don't per sue. "I've missed you..." she says, touching him gently on the neck with her own, reaching to his shoulder to attempt at giving a small nip of playfulness. His coat is beautiful in the moonlight tonight, and I wonder if we are still going to do this thing that we agreed on before.

"talk talk talk"
@[Cerin] EDIT: there was a bit of powerplay at the end so, I edited it. c:
Coding by Tamme
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Let's Do This - by Spice - 02-15-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: Let's Do This - by Cerin - 03-06-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Let's Do This - by Spice - 03-07-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Let's Do This - by Cerin - 03-19-2015, 06:07 PM