the Rift

[OPEN] Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb?

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
AURIEL
the good twin

Now that all the craziness is done, it's really nice to be home. I miss Cheska already, but hopefully me coming home can help me calm down a bit. With my little leaf charm, so beautifully hung between my eyes, I can fly home. It's nice to have wings now, especially since I actually know how to use them. Mom would be proud of me, I'm sure of it. So with a couple flaps here and another couple flats there I'm at the Falls.

It seems oddly serene here now. Everyones back to doing their usual things, and its actually unsettling. It is much too peaceful for my taste. This is the part where things go wrong, right? So if I'm going to get in trouble anyways I might as well do it annoying the heck of Shida. What better way to get blown up? Plus I feel all fuzzy and weird inside, due to my magic of ours. So at least I'll have some way to defend myself should she decide to get any more crazy than she already is. "SHIDAAAAAAA!" I call out, yelling as loudly as I can. I'm pretty sure half the herd hates us anyways so might as well piss them off too by being the loud whippersnappers.

Although, as I think about it I may be asking for more trouble than I originally thought. She does have that dog with her, princess. Granted I still don't know what princess is actually capable of, but if it's like how Edgar takes after mom, I'm double screwed. Running about I go looking for my little sister. It is a love hate relationship between us, so I do have to admit I missed her through all this. Oh god, that thought was so painful to think. I mean, its like burning into my mind and it hurts more than my throat does after smoke-assulting people. "SHIDAAAA!" I call again. Im going to keep doing this until she decides to show up. So this can go one of two ways, Shida can decide to show up or I'm going to be torn to pieces by the neighborhood grump for disrupting their afternoon nap. Its kind of nice having this mean streak in my now, I don't feel as shy anymore. As Saffron said before, I am the queen.

@[Shida]

Image Credits
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb? - by Auriel - 02-15-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb? - by Shida - 02-24-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb? - by Auriel - 03-24-2015, 09:40 AM
RE: Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb? - by Shida - 03-31-2015, 02:31 PM