the Rift

[OPEN] Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb?

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
i do what i want

Princess tries to bite the air as Auri blows it in his face, but growls immediately as Auri labels him a she. In truth the little dog was already used to being incorrectly gendered. He was named princess after all, and by Auri's impeccable logic, that should have made him a girl. Still, he found it annoying. He hoped one day when he was older and more manly looking, it wouldn't happen so often. Now as a pup however, there wasn't much he could do. "Princess is a he." I correct, rolling my eyes dramatically. "Jesus Aur, stop being such a conservative prude. " I conclude, as if the mistake was all on her.

Which in my mind, it was. Like, this is the 21st century. Ma can make ice come out of her ass, Da is constantly stoned, our herd is led by a leader who looked like a fucking pony who could make the goddamn yellow brick road wherever the fuck he walked, and Auri is going to get all stereotypical about name-genders? Having some fucking tact. But I'm not really mad, i'm too ADHD for that, so as she asks where I got Princess, I'm happy to answer.

"In some dirt." I reply casually. "It was in the woods. There was like .. mushrooms and a bunch of rotten shit. It smelled raaaaaaaaaaaaank. But he was in there. In an egg. I got one, and some other kid got one too. " As soon as I said this, my lips slammed shut. I realized the implication was that if Auri had come with me instead of that other kid, she could have had a Princess too.

Fuck.

"I did come to try and find you. But you were gone. " I lie, shrugging and trying to look disappointed. "But we'll find you one. We'll dig up the entire motherfuckin forest to -"

Wait. She can do more stuff?!

"Show me. " I demand, my gaze narrowing. I know it's hypocritical since I have Princess and she doesn't to be upset that she had more magic than me ... but fuck it. I am upset.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb? - by Auriel - 02-15-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb? - by Shida - 02-24-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb? - by Auriel - 03-24-2015, 09:40 AM
RE: Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb? - by Shida - 03-31-2015, 02:31 PM