the Rift

[OPEN] Truth is only found at the source (Guacho, Africa)

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Slowly drifting, drifting away, wave after wave

It took a moment for Ampere to recognize the uncomfortable signs that Africa was displaying, and then moments longer, to fully understand them. That Africa was here for any other reason than to return to the Throat had never once crossed Ampere's mind. That Africa had built a new life elsewhere, certainly was not a prospect the blue and black mare would have fantasized. Then again, she and the gray mare knew so very little of each other, and what was there, was frail and warped. Still, when Ampere loved, she did it hard and completely - Africa was her friend, her fellow, her kin. That was all that mattered to her.

Gently her features began to crumble. Confusion was what the remnants of happiness fell into, comprehension still struggling to dawn over the dark pegasus. She knew Africa had been leading still right when she joined again, but that she had vanished thereafter. That she was here now... what did it mean, why? Eyes flicked tot he painted stallion Ampere recalled as being cowardly during the wraith invasion. His name eluded her, as most did. Africa bumped into him, looked to him. Ampere's 'brow scrunched up, wondering what it was that existed between them.

Then she said it. Ampere's world fell away for a moment; even her wings slightly shot out to hold her, while the two stallions moved away, like planets spinning off into the distant universe. Ampere reeled, shocked and even... wounded. "Why?" was the first word Ampere managed to utter after a moment, though she regretted it when she did, not wanting to pry. None had asked her why she left, and she would do the same for Africa, because Ampere had appreciated that small semblance of privacy. Yet why she wouldn't return, that was something Ampere couldn't bear not knowing, not understanding.

"What are you doing here then, and with that?" Ampere's muzzle nodded towards the golden crown that the other still carried, even if she didn't wear it. Ampere had left her's in the dust of the Throat during her hasty retreat, uncertain of its whereabouts now. "You're welcome back, you know," Ampere murmured softly after a bout of silence, blue gaze softening from the hard questions it had held prior. "They took me back, and you were always better."

[SORRY RIV, I KINDA FORGOT ABOUT THIS ;-;] @[Africa]

I wish I could make it easy, easy to love me
a M P E R E
Looking for the right words to say, feels like I'm drowning

Blusl.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth is only found at the source (Guacho, Africa) - by Ampere - 03-28-2015, 11:38 PM