the Rift

Moonlit Dances

Keidajen Posts: 17
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14 hh :: 4 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
Come to the deep and dark forest. Do not ignore the pull of the shadows as the sun quietly slips away. Your time is limited. Fate is a meddler and we are its playthings; don't you ever think anything different. Allow yourself to wander deeper. Don't look back! Do not allow the last echoing whispers of the vain sun to call you back. Come closer to where I move as a silhouette against a rounded moon.

Come closer and join my dance. It is intricate so be sure that you know the steps well. This is a dance some were not able to bow out of. It is one that not even I have performed to come out unscathed.

Moonlit scars litter my color stained pelt, each one a closed chapter of my past. Since healed the story of each scar is only skin deep. Perhaps that is all we are; sacks of flesh and bone held together and fueled by our memories.

Throwing my head back I let loose a wordless cry. For it is an invitation that needs no translation. A soul who has the same thirst as mine will recognize a call for battle. Standing alert I wait with a glint in my eye and a wry smile lounging upon my lips. I know that you will answer. Someone always does.

Ba-dump. Ba-dump.

I can hear your approach.

Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump.

My senses sharpen at the promise of your coming.

Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump.

Does your heart pound as mine does?

Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump.

I welcome your arrival with a dare.

"Fight me."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Setting: Nightfall in the Deep Forest. A light fog has spread in the area and the full moon leaves the area enough light for the surroundings to be seen. There are a few trees and some brush spread throughout the clearing and it is surrounded by trees from the forest.

Word Count: 268

@[Archibald] you can have the first attack if you would like.

Messages In This Thread
Moonlit Dances - by Keidajen - 02-16-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Moonlit Dances - by Archibald - 02-28-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Moonlit Dances - by Sevin - 03-21-2015, 02:45 PM