the Rift

raging wars

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

They call me bitter, they call me cruel, they call me so many things.. but what they don't understand is why I am this way. Life has never been something I understood well, for my whole childhood was filled with the knowledge I would be queen someday. Though inside I questioned my worth to this crown I grew into in time. Obviously I couldn't be handled, for the actions that were taken against my Gothinrail and I prove so.

But oh how I miss him. Miss his sweet murmurs in my ear, his velvet lips across my skin, his smell, his smile... his everything. He was the only one who stood by me, gave me everything I ever wanted. Spoiled me beyond belief. The only one I grew to love, or have any connection with at all.

I know he's gone, or he would have come after me by now. The massive man would have found me, swept me off my hooves, and created a new kingdom with me. Or better yet, a life to ourselves. In each others embrace.

I long for him.

The beat of my heart does not dance correctly without him.

It is their fault. The ungrateful, backstabbing, 'loyal' residents under my reign. Their fault that I was no longer at his side to coax him back to health, no longer there to fix his failing body, no longer there to heal his sickly being. Their fault that he was gone.

And it hurts that I couldn't fight back, that the wounds I was given amounted to more than the wounds I gave. It is pain to think I left him behind without a goodbye.

Although I waited for him at the borders for many days, he never came and I could no longer stay there safely. I had to go. I had no choice. Perhaps I could have chose to walk back to him, to his bed inside our land, but that would have resulted in my death as well.

So for two years I've wandered lands, searching place to place to find my perfect new home.

Here I cross the borders into a land I've traveled upon before. Waltzing in once again, on rage and sorrow deep within my chest.

OOC;; any and all welcome
TAG;; ---
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
raging wars - by Abdullah - 02-16-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: raging wars - by Nayati - 02-16-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: raging wars - by Abdullah - 02-16-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: raging wars - by Nayati - 03-02-2015, 02:40 AM