the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm Counting On A New Beginning

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
"I Want To Lay Like This Forever, Until The Sky Falls Down On Me"

The golden mare was far more exhausted than she could have ever expected to be, having done more physical one in the past twenty-four hours than had been required of her since she gave birth to Kiros Amadi. Her muscles ached, her hooves were sore and she was ever so happy to be snug as a bug inside the decent room that her and Artorius had worked for. When they had first boarded, she eyed every little detail in wide-eyed wonder and child-like fascination. Lily pranced about the hallways, passing by strangers and animals and beautiful wood-works all while exclaiming the thoughts that Jahzara had. But now that the massive storm had passed and the boat was rocking on the waves of the Earth God's flood, the hallucination was representing a completely different side of Jahzara. The arabian mare was clearly not meant for the sea, laying with her legs tucked close to her stomach and trying her best to keep herself distracted. This was a feeling she had never experienced before, and the usually energetic Lily was feeling the same nausea. The purple pony was actually green in the face, her stubby little legs wobbling back and forth as she tried to stay upright with the rocking.

Jahzara slowly stretched her neck to better see the figment of her imagination, a slightly amused look of concern in her eyes as she asked if Lily was alright. Her answer was a rather dramatic moan from the pony, who turned her head into a corner to be left alone. "Lily's not...having the easiest time..." Jahzara muttered, pulling her head back to her body as she spoke to the ebony pegasus who had been by her side for this entire adventure. With her blind eye covered by her forelock, she looked up towards the younger stallion with a soft smile. It had been a long time since she had befriended anyone like this, and even longer time since she had put her trust into a male enough to call one a friend. Even so, with all the work that they had done together, every sweet moment that Artorius had managed to give her, she never kept her back to him. Always, she made sure the stallion was kept to her good eye's side, always facing the stallion in some way (aside from when he was flying, of course). Even now, her back faced the wall, enabling her to watch the pegasus as she fought off her seasickness.

"We make...a pretty good...team. Don't you think? Uuugh..." The attempt at friendly conversation didn't help her motion sickness, and she moaned with discomfort while praying that the boat would come to a stop soon. It seemed she was in luck, the rocking began to slowly become steady, and the chatter of the random animals and neighboring equines alerted that the boat ride was coming to an end. Jahzara remained quiet for a few minutes when the boat came to a halt, letting herself adjust to the stillness once again before carefully pulling herself to her feet, her legs wobbling slightly as though her legs were made of jello. "What do you think it's like?" Her dished muzzle turned towards Artorius and his companion, auds flicking forward as a soft smile spread across her lips when she asked his opinion.

OOC: @[Artorius] Sorry for double tag! Changed it to private, lol.
"Talking"
'Hallucinations'

JAHZARA
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
I'm Counting On A New Beginning - by Jahzara - 02-16-2015, 10:34 PM
RE: I'm Counting On A New Beginning - by Artorius - 02-18-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: I'm Counting On A New Beginning - by Jahzara - 02-22-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: I'm Counting On A New Beginning - by Artorius - 03-02-2015, 10:18 AM