the Rift

[OPEN] So... What Do I Do With It?(Egg Hatching)

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
White December

It had been quite awhile since she had found her egg. She had begun to grow restless with anticipation, wondering just when life would spring from it. What if it didn't? Panic suddenly seeped through her veins as she paced around the nestled object, it being covered in leaves and flowers, even some strands of her tail that she had ripped out to keep the thing warm. Had she failed in her mission before the thing could even begin to thrive? Steel eyes were staring down the creamy egg, soft grey speckles littering the exterior as it remained entirely still, lifeless, as eggs were. Snorting softly, her feathered hooves made their way around the egg once more, before her massive bulk was bringing itself to the ground and curling around the nest. With tender maw brushing ever so slightly against the egg, she could feel warmth radiating from it. A small smile, although very slight, then pressed out from her muzzle, and relief was evident in her gaze.

She had grown rather fond of the little thing, even though it never spoke or cuddled her, never followed at her heels when she traveled, it had been a constant that she grown dependent on. Its silent present was enough, and her eyes shut so she could simply take in the moment to enjoy it. As she did so her mind reeled back to the previous days; the trials they had to commit to the Earth God for the flood, and then the flood itself that washed the land anew. Why, she hadn't been sure, she hadn't been very attentive to all the happenings of Helovia, but it had obviously helped quite a lot with the summer heat. Her mind also wandered to Rostislav, and the last time she had seen him he had been in a rather weak state. She only hoped that he was alright, and she ignored the slight concern in her chest, in favor of beginning to nap next to her beloved egg.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 335
Tag: Rostislav
OOC: Uber sucky, I'm sorry! Egg will hatch in the next post <3 )>

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
So... What Do I Do With It?(Egg Hatching) - by December - 02-16-2015, 11:07 PM