the Rift

[OPEN] So... What Do I Do With It?(Egg Hatching)

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
December doesn't like me laughing at the pair of them. Orly? She needs to lighten the fuck up because I'm going to laugh whenever I damn well want to. I go quiet, and yes, it IS because of her stern look, because I am giving her a grumpy one in return. Stuck-up bitch. The little llama baby (what the hell do you call them anyway?) decides to SPIT AT ME. The spit lands a few feet in front of me, not coming close to actually hitting me. It's the principle of the matter that really gets my goat, and what seems to be a frown settles on my face. Damaris is no longer laughing either, and though she would normally scold me for being grumpy, she is clearly not impressed by the llama baby either. Spitting Carl. I guess llamas do that? It doesn't matter, his cuteness is fading. Where I was previously intrigued by the egg, the hatching, the little llama's birth... I'm becoming more and more disinterested. The llama goes to eat, and December watches it while defending her baby companion. 'I disagree, I find him to be fine the way he is.' Of course it went over her head that I was giving him a compliment. So be it; mares can be so simpleminded, really. I gather myself up and let out a long, heavy sigh. "Well, this was fun, but I think I have some.. stones.. to stare at. Enjoy Spitting Carl." Damaris has already turned and started walking away, trotting.. running.... I give a last goodbye nod and turn, following my own companion to go stare at stones. Or something. ROSTI OUT.

WC:
Tag: @[December]
Sorry.. Rosti didn't want to play December/Carl games

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So... What Do I Do With It?(Egg Hatching) - by Rostislav - 02-20-2015, 01:27 AM