Enemies, Wars & Broken Hearts [Lace]

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

LACE

Who, in his mind,
has not probed the dark water?

He hummed quietly in acknowledgment of Torasin's words, and thought for a while before finally sighing and nodding. "Well, I suppose I have. Though I'm not sure Mirage would approve of my reasons, if I told her. She helped me with something see, and I can't shake the feeling of being indebted to her. I don't yet know her well enough to know if this is the right way, but perhaps by joining in with her ideas I can be of use somehow..."

Lace turned his head and gazed forward, eyes appearing to search for something along the horizon, something that he still couldn't see.
"Maybe I shouldn't say anything, seeing as we've just met and all" he continued more quietly, "but somehow I get the feeling that we're somewhat similar, you and I. We both have our burdens, but also have great friends and allies to help us manage."

Fajira stopped preening for a moment and looked up, warbling softly in response to a quiet thought. The slender head then turned, gazing directly at Kiba for a moment before she leaped up into the air, wings working to lift her higher. A trill invited the Brown to join, before she made a loop and took off across the Meadow to hunt.

"Perhaps we should both try to be a bit more honest, don't you think?" The grulla smiled wryly, knowing the advice applied to himself as much as the gilded paint with the polite mask. It had taken some time, but finally the thought of following Mirage was beginning to feel better than to stay behind. Who knew what would come from joining such a group; miracles had yet to happen, and perhaps this time it would be different.

[ooc: Ugh, sorry for the shortness. Do you want to keep going, or should we close it? We can always make a new one, more up to date.. :) ]

Credits
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Enemies, Wars & Broken Hearts [Lace] - by Torasin - 09-15-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: Enemies, Wars & Broken Hearts [Lace] - by Lace - 11-15-2012, 10:37 AM