the Rift

[OPEN] The First Cut Is The Deepest [Anyone]

Keidajen Posts: 17
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14 hh :: 4 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
Keidajen

"It dark." I stand behind the curtain of the willow tree that I have claimed to be my own. Warily I watch the stranger that nestles herself under the tree neighboring mine. Why had she came to be here in such a hurry? Eyes narrowing I look for any who may be pursuing the mare. "Why you run? Someone chase?"

If someone does pursue her why does she relax so easily? She hasn't the wings for easy escape nor does she have a horn. The stulte did not even seem to notice my own presence until I let myself be known. If I knew more of her language I would scold her and warn her of the creatures that stalk the night. Surely she is old enough to know of them to start with.

I use my horn to push a few of the willow branches aside so that I can clearly view my apparent companion for tonight. It has been some time since I have had someone near to me. I have existed as one of the night's creatures. Only the moon's soft glow can soothe the searing pain left by the vibrant chaos of the sun and the colors that poke out in its light.

"Tu es, domine, hera? Something about the navitas that radiates from her resonates with my own. "Num aliud scire non opprimi." I am left aghast at the appearance of a soul seemingly as pained as mine. My stance towards her has softened and my worry led me to slip back into Elivian tongue. I shake my head slowly trying to form my concern for her state of being into words she would understand. Cautiously I step from the cover of the willow.

"You okay?" I feel bare. Completely exposed to a stranger filled with words that I can just barely make sense of. I worry that she will set forth the words pent up behind her emotions and that I will not understand.

Being anxious over such a thing fills me with anger. A primal part of my being wishes to lash out in a display of frustration. It leaves me to curl my neck in aversion and pushes my ears closer to my skull.

Sighing deeply I try to relax my stance once more. I don't wish to further upset the mare with my own petty emotions.

"Name. Keidajen. Yours?" Perhaps I can befriend her. Even if my existence here is temporary I cannot handle my loneliness any longer.

Stulte|Fool

Tu es, domine, hera?|Are you okay, madame?

Num aliud scire non opprimi.|No. Do not let another know of my pain.

@[Brisa] Still trying to figure out Keidajen's voice so bear with me!

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Yew

Messages In This Thread
The First Cut Is The Deepest [Anyone] - by Brisa - 02-16-2015, 11:33 PM