the Rift

[PRIVATE] World of Possibilities

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

My auds twitched in my light sleep, vaguely aware that someone was calling my name. When a question followed, my lids shot open with surprise and I rolled onto my stomach to face whoever was asking me something. As scarlet orbs landed on the familiar form of the Sun Physician, a small friendly smile crossed my lips and I tossed my head to welcome her to come closer. "Of course I don't mind, Sikeax." The young horned mare wasn't exactly a close friend of mine, we were barely acquaintances, colleagues or coworkers at best. It couldn't hurt to better get to know the mare that was not only a member of the same herd, but essentially my boss as well. Indeed, it was a bit of an awkward situation given that this was an unofficial meeting that didn't involve learning about healing properties, but her company would be welcomed none the less.

Auds flicked towards the creamy skinned mare with curiosity as I noticed the burns that laced her wet body, crown tilting to the side in confusion. "Are you alright?" I asked, a little surprised to see the Sun Physician in physical discomfort, not even aware of the potential emotional discomfort that she may have been going through. I had merely assumed that the whispers were because I was sleeping, and perhaps she was unsure if I would be willing to wake up to spend time with her. I repositioned myself in the sands, still laying down but now in a much more comfortable position with my egg nestled safely in the crook of my forelegs.

[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
World of Possibilities - by Morrigan - 02-16-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: World of Possibilities - by Sikeax - 02-17-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: World of Possibilities - by Morrigan - 02-24-2015, 12:23 PM
RE: World of Possibilities - by Sikeax - 03-12-2015, 11:52 PM