the Rift

[PRIVATE] World of Possibilities

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

At the movements of the darker mare, she steps backwards, drawing her extended muzzle back in, curling it up against her neck and watching with quiet eyes. Water drips from her body, forming streams that end in waterfalls where it sinks into the sand. The backwards steps place her hind hooves back into the grasp of the ocean which rises to kiss her heels.
Morrigan awakes with such surprise that she pulls her hocks firmly in the water once more, ready for retreat just in case.
Patience overpowers her nervousness, waiting for the sleeping mare to grasp the situation. Ears push forward with interest.
She's given a kind treatment, trying to calm her nerves in response to the healer's acceptance of her company. Her steps are slow, turning about once she is beside the mare. Tired legs fold beneath her, sighing heavily once the bottom of her barrel touched the cool sand.
"Thank you. Please, call me Sia. You're my sister of the desert and formalities aren't needed with family."
The idea of Morrigan thinking of her as family is foreign, but their shared home within the Dragon's Throat was enough of a foundation for Sikeax to allow her to call her Sia. Most of the herd did, and it'd be odd to exclude a coworker from using the alias.
A question finally stirs the air. Lying beside the sea in silence would of been nice, and while she wasn't much for conversation as it was, it couldn't hurt. Internally, she longed for times where she could simply graze with someone, having companionship that didn't require too much energy. Lace?, if that was his name, had been someone she loved the company of. Roland did much of the same, but conversations with the chestnut stallion were more suited to her lifestyle.
"I'm okay. The Sun is harsh on my skin; it happens every Tallsun. Personally, I think it's a message that I'm not suited for the desert." Along with a lot of other things.
Her eyes glue themselves towards the sea, unmoving. "How has the season been for you?" Naturally, her introvert ways bring her to struggle with the idea of conversation. While others could easily spark conversation and make themselves the life of the party, she was left with the constant struggle of not finding the right words to even capture the attention of a herdmate.
@[Morrigan]

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
World of Possibilities - by Morrigan - 02-16-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: World of Possibilities - by Sikeax - 02-17-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: World of Possibilities - by Morrigan - 02-24-2015, 12:23 PM
RE: World of Possibilities - by Sikeax - 03-12-2015, 11:52 PM