[OPEN] Remember When [Midas]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

"Midas?"

The question came unbidden from dark lips as the horned stag stood at the borders of the Hidden Falls, always respectful to the limitations that other herds had in place. It had been the first time in longer than a year that the stallion had made the voyage to the land that had once been the Foothills, the land that he had once served as both Earth Medic and Chief.

For a long time he had avoided it simply because of what it had been; his home, his kingdom. The feeling of failure, of letting down his family and those that he had loved had been a hard, bitter pill to swallow... But in the end, none of it mattered. His feelings of guilt and uncertainty had ben soothed away like a relieving balm from Lakota, Ktulu, and even Midas, his dearest brother. None of it had been his fault, and no one held any ill-will towards him because of it.

It was his winged brother who Apollo had ventured to see now, for it had been far too long since they had last spoken.

Upon his back, Zola 'stared' across the unfamiliar land, her vision void save what she could see through Apollo's own eyes. Her curiosity and uncertainty was a very real, palpable thing, and through their tender bond the Merciful stallion did his best to reassure the young feline. This was not the Edge, nor the floating isle in the sky that no longer existed, but a land completely new and strange, yet clearly important to the overo.

"Peace, my ball of earth," Apollo murmured softly, lips barely moving as honey-brown oculars remained upon the landscape that his brother reigned over, "We're welcome here..." Midas had told him as such, many, many moons ago. "This land used to be the Foothills, but now it's the Falls. My dearest brother and ally rules these lands benevolently; you'll like him."

All they had to do now was wait.

ooc: @[Midas]

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Remember When [Midas] - by Apollo - 02-17-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Remember When [Midas] - by Midas - 02-18-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Remember When [Midas] - by Apollo - 02-18-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Remember When [Midas] - by Midas - 02-22-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Remember When [Midas] - by Apollo - 02-24-2015, 11:33 AM