the Rift

[OPEN] A Breath of Fresh Air (Welcoming)

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

Risa had fared the trip rather well, which wasn't a surprise to the ivory dame. She was thicker like she, built with muscle which meant decent strength. The draft heritage was evident in both of their appearance, but December didn't pay anymore mind to it. Instead her eyes landed on the black mistress that was the Czarina, making her way to the duo with an egg in her jaws. It reminded her of her own little egg, nestled safely in the nest she had made for it beside her resting spot. She didn't find it surprising that one of the leads would be the first to arrive at the scene. Her words laced her dials and she blinked, steel eyes looking upon the smile gracing the lead's maw, before dipping her head in a respectful manner.

"Yes," she replied in her usual factual tone, never once letting her gaze falter as she introduced the other winged fem, "This is Risa, she is in need of a place to stay. I presumed she would be welcomed without question. Am I incorrect?" Her question was not accusing, simply blunt like everything else about her. If she had done wrong by bringing Risa back then she would like to know, especially since it left her in quite the predicament. Left alone with a mare who had nowhere else to go. She couldn't leave her, that would be cruel, but she couldn't disobey the Czarina and Czar. She could always be angry, but never disobedient. Before she could get an answer, the woman's egg fell to the ground, cracking open to reveal a little wolf pup. Blinking her steel gaze the mare only watched briefly, before noticing the arrival of Midas.

She remembered those golden eyes all too well. Upon his approach she dipped her head politely, briskly, not mirroring the smile on his complexion. She had no need to do such a thing and he wouldn't mind, if he had accepted her the way she had been the first time, surely how she was now wouldn't make much of a difference. He welcomed her home, his voice warm like it had been their first meeting, and it made December's gaze soften, but only a little. It was strange, knowing that the man saw her as family now that she was under his rule, but she couldn't help but find a slight comfort in it. Ghost was most likely the same, but she had a different way of showing it, which the mare didn't mind at all. Turning back to Risa, her tone was brisk and deep like before, never betraying a hint of emotion, "Risa, these are the rulers of the Hidden Falls; Midas and Ghost. This is Risa, I have offered her a place to reside since she has nowhere else to go. I also know we need more warriors, perhaps this would be an area of interest for her."

She didn't really see the negativity in volunteering someone up for something they might not want to do, but December didn't take note of a lot of things when it came to social situations, so whether or not the newcomer would agree was out of her mind. She hadn't talked about it, had only given information, never asked anything, because that was not her way. December was all about telling, never inquiring or prodding, simply letting what happened happen. So she remained silent, eyes switching between the three delicately, tail swishing at her hocks as she awaited a decision to be made amongst them all. She had done her duty, she had added to the body count, and now she had to let the higher ranks decide the fate of this feathered mare.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 621
Tag: @[Risa] @[Ghost] @[Midas]
OOC: Woo! I did a thing.>

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
A Breath of Fresh Air (Welcoming) - by December - 02-17-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: A Breath of Fresh Air (Welcoming) - by Risa - 02-17-2015, 08:42 PM