the Rift

Constellations [o]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

The pale princess of the north waltzed through the sweat darkened, humid forest beneath the relentless sun of the season. Sweat lightly caught on her sides, turning her otherwise pale, ethereal coat a gentle, blue tint, and her long, thick mane matted around the slight sides of her neck. Weather like this, though exemplifying the might of the Sun God, was stifling, and she longed for the forever-winter of her home. Thankfully, the sun broke across the horizon, and with it, the heat. Evening, soft and gentle, had arrived, and she breathed, listening to the chirp and call of bugs in the summer's air. A bright light shone from her forehead, a little charm hanging and dancing from her spiraled, perfect horn.

Shards of stone, stuck in her hair from years past, sparkled in her hair and gave her body a gentle, angelic glow in the beauty of the night. Cloven hooves, soft and careful on the ground bounced on the softened ground, and strange, dual colored eyes swept the horizon of trees, watching the way the full, boughs blended into shadow at the limit of her vision. Ophelia saw a crimson stranger, the burnished copper of his coat almost metallic against the night sky. She quickened her pace, approaching curiously as bloody ended tresses trailed in her wake.

Tinek, her silver dragon, curled down around her body, floating effortlessly to her back and sitting, perched proper. His shimmering scales were offset by crimson accents, much like his bonded. Ophelia smiled at him, approaching this stranger but frowning sourly as she noticed Midas standing close. Determined not to make a scene in front of this newcomer, she withheld the urge to yell and instead smiled kindly at this chestnut stallion, plagued with scars and eyes filled with emotion.

"Greetings to you," she said softly, her voice elegant and soft like chimes. "Welcome to Helovia, friend. My name is Ophelia the Forsaken and I am the Lady of the Aurora Basin." Her introductions were warm, lacking the chill of the land from where she hailed. "Who are you, stranger?"

@[iscariot]

Credits: Image by perfectperfection @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Constellations [o] - by iscariot - 02-18-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Constellations [o] - by Midas - 02-18-2015, 04:44 PM
RE: Constellations [o] - by Ophelia - 02-19-2015, 04:11 PM