the Rift

Try again Aliyah x Midas
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Evening had fallen upon these lands. The stars twinkle above, always glittering beautifully; yet their light is forever out of my reach. A stained reminder of recent events, justice also forever out of reach; now that their mother has been forced to live among those with hearts still beating. A punishment that was shallow compared to the river of blood that was left in her wake. Thunder and the fine mist of crashing droplets holding a timeless position. I stood near a crystal pool in a clearing, enjoying the welcome evening air. My feathers are neatly tucked away; a shimmery ivory with just a hint of gold.

Eyes pass from earth to the line of timber. I'm torn between a desire to linger here -- upon the mud, rock and sand. Or travel back to the fiery den, where a certain lady slumbers peacefully. My original purpose for leaving her side was to train, but I'd found none willing. All seemed to sleep, enjoying their brief moment of bliss. Mortals are most honest in their dreams, for in a fantasy world we were gods and hero's, avengers and persecutors.

_______

Fina cries out, breaking my thoughts as she emerges from above to sink within the thick cover of leaves and vine. Within her grasp is a writhing serpent, she holds it's head. The scaly length is twice her own. Neve follows close behind, her talons are empty of a prize, yet thankfully, yon sibling is eager to share. Together they pull at raw meat, slitting the arrow shaped cranium from its needed position. The snake hung limp, silenced.

I look away as they begin to dine. My stomach sloshes uncomfortably, it and myself still held no desire to linger on such cruel necessity...even though I'd seen it for years.

Setting: Night, near a pool and waterfall. Timber and vines close by.
Attack: 0/3
Word count: 362
@[Aliyah]

MIDAS

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Try again Aliyah x Midas - by Midas - 02-18-2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Try again Aliyah x Midas - by Midas - 02-24-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Try again Aliyah x Midas - by Sevin - 03-21-2015, 02:44 PM