the Rift

[OPEN] mareld;

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

He paid her little mind at first, simply looking out into the glowing sea, leaving her to study him with her expressive gaze. Eyes roamed his spotted form, glowing like an ethereal ghost in this dark night, but she had no fear. If he had wanted to hurt her by now, he most likely would have, instead of acting like she didn't exist in his presence. The bird perched upon his back on the other hand seemed quite interested in her, penetrating eyes locked on her and she looked to the owl, smiling and tilting her head, giving a kind greeting with a nod. She had grown to like companions, they were a constant in Helovia and though not everyone had them (including her), she still had a fondness for them. Perhaps she would receive her own one day.

Her attention was brought back to the frosty brute, who grumbled her name quietly. He had made it clear he remembered, and she let a grin plaster itself upon her inky maw pleasantly. She was glad; it felt good to know that she was remembered by others. Because she was a foal, most would acknowledge her for a little while, but then would be on their merry way with bigger adult things to accomplish. It grew tiring after awhile, but the filly never complained, only remained polite and obedient to all who needed her, trying to be the ray of sunshine everyone craved in their life. She was okay with this task, of being a friend for someone, a keeper of secrets to those who needed confessing. She was the shoulder to cry on, the one those could look to for solace from this desolate world, and she wore the title with a badge of honor.

"I'm so glad you do Sir," she chimed in response, tone slightly hushed because of the calmer atmosphere around them. She had become comforted by the dark night and gentle waves, and she didn't want to interrupt its serenity with louder speaking than necessary. So instead she let a gentle breeze tug at her hair, billowing gently over her slightly arched neck as she studied him, before letting herself speak once again," I apologize if I've interrupted anything. You just looked like you were in need of some company. Though if you want me to depart then I will happily oblige." Dipping her head she gave a sheepish grin, understanding that not everyone enjoyed company in all of their waking moments like she. His next request brought confusion to her complexion at first, before a moment of recollection crossed in her mind. She had forgotten that her wings were different from other Pegasus’s, that the delicate texture made of fine silk and paper thin hairs was not of the norm in this place. With ease she flattened the expanse of her appendages, revealing the intricate pattern of black and white stripes, accented near the bottom with a deep blue and bright splash of red.

Smiling softly she turned away from him, fluttering her wings only briefly before letting them rest horizontally. As she did so she looked at him patiently, welcomingly, that smile never once leaving her maw as her eyes filled with warmth. She was not ashamed by her wings, and she understood that curiosity plagued everyone, even the older folk who had lived quite a long time. This man was no different, and so she let him have his look, humming softly to herself with all the patience in the world, before finally making another cheery comment," You're welcome to take a closer look or touch them, I don't mind. New things should be experienced as thoroughly as possible!" At the final comment a small giggle escaped her, chiming out like gentle bells in the breeze before being whisked away by the calmer night. Although she didn't know this man very well, she couldn't help but like him. He didn't really show emotion on his features, and the way he spoke seemed to the point. He didn't seem to have much to say either, but that was okay, Myrrine didn't mind silence.

She had grown accustomed to it with her beloved Cerin at her side, the muted boy that stole her heart before she even realized it. At the thought of the silver yearling her smile changed to a softer one, filled with warmth and love as she remembered their day at the Throat. The tender touch of his lips when he had put the flowers in her hair, and the way his green eyes met hers with all the emotion in the world. Without her even noticing, her wings slightly fluttered, not enough to close them, but a gentle quiver in response to her emotions. Her eyes had glazed over as she stared out into the endless blue, and it was quite obvious she was daydreaming. She momentarily forgot about her night time company, for she was lost in the world of her memories, the times her and Cerin shared and the happiness she felt when she was with him. She was like a love struck teenager, thinking only of her childhood crush and thus not thinking clearly about anything else happening around her.

"Speech"

OOC: Changed the table cause <3 BTW, if you don't want to be tagged let me know.
TAG: Mauja
WC: 872

MYRRINE
Either I will find a way, or I will make one

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
mareld; - by Mauja - 02-18-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: mareld; - by Myrrine - 02-18-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: mareld; - by Mauja - 02-19-2015, 04:41 AM
RE: mareld; - by Mauja - 02-23-2015, 12:31 PM