the Rift

[PRIVATE] we were young,, we didn't care --

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

The question that tumbles from Phantom's lips stop me, eyes lifted to look at the pale mare as my wing throbbed from the place where the sleek red feather had been pulled. "Well- a little. But that's okay." I've dealt with much worse pains, one of which being the death of my father. My heart had shattered at that moment, watching blood slip from his lips and his eyes glaze over. My stomach churns as I lose myself in my wicked thoughts, remembering the awful sinking feeling within my stomach, anguish and horror washing over me as the familiar golden body had collapsed. I had felt the warmth of his body leave, seeping away into the cold stone of the caves. I hadn't been there since then, and the gods know I can't go back.

"Helovia is a strange place."

Her words pull me a little closer to reality, to the present, where I was happier and I had a beautiful mare awaiting my arrival in the Throat, and a new friend to share good times with. I smile at her, a short laugh spilling from my lips. "Yeah, it must be." I gather myself, a sweet grin growing across my features. "How long have you been in Helovia?" I ask her, the question arising and curiosity getting the better of me. For all I know, Phantom had been here for just a short few days, or she could have been here for years and I've simply never run into her before now.

She tells me that anytime I need her, to find her within the Basin. A smile crawls over my lips and I nod my head gratefully, making a mental note to wait before the sentinels of the Basin whenever I need her. "Thank you, and I am within the borders of the Throat often, so if you ever need me, wait at the border and I will come." I was grasping at some form of kindness, my words coming out a little too quickly, growing stale by the end of my sentence.

"blah blah blah."

ooc: short & late, i'm sorry !! D:
word count: 350

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
we were young,, we didn't care -- - by Destry - 02-18-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: we were young,, we didn't care -- - by Destry - 03-08-2015, 07:09 PM