the Rift

[OPEN] What Hurts the Most

Nym Posts: 8
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 4
Watermel0nBob
Nym
life's like an hourglass glued to the table

Her approach had gone unnoticed by me, as I continued to fight the raging war in my mind. Abel had been my world, my everything, and it was so hard to let go of that when it meant that he was really gone. I didn't know that for sure, and because of that I had to keep hoping, otherwise I would be an even more awful brother than I already was. I had left him, unable to handle my own grief, and who knows how he felt when I was no longer around. I was selfish and stupid and horrible, I didn't deserve his love any longer. I didn't deserve anyone's love! I coughed, trying to calm my nerves, when suddenly a creamy head poked into my view. Surprised I jerked my head upwards, stepping back and letting a soft squeak escape whiskery maw. There before me stood a little foal, probably not even a few days old with flowers laced in her rose and cream mane, shifting colors rapidly. She was quite pretty, and I couldn't help but marvel at the beautiful blossoms, so much so that eventually my tears had begun to dry.

Soon she was moving, working her way hastily over to some of the thistles and grabbing them, before returning to my side and shoving the plants in my direction, eyes looking at me expectantly. I couldn't help but let my surprised expression turn into a soft smile, head lowering softly to accept the gracious offering, while also bending my knees so that my bulk landed on the ground roughly. With a little oof I settled my painted build, looking at her with kind expressive eyes and speaking as best as I could through the thistles," Tank 'ou fir 'he fwowurs." Realizing I wasn't making any sense I dropped them on my legs, looking back up at her and speaking again," Thank you. For the flowers. Maybe you can put them in my mane, then we could match!" I let a grin escape me, eyes full of sudden light and joy. Perhaps I wouldn't be alone after all.

OOC: Okie, few more posts and I should be getting better posts, promise xD
WC: 352
TAG: Rue

"Speech"

Image -- Coding
PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Please ask before attacking/maiming my character! (Void for fights)

Messages In This Thread
What Hurts the Most - by Nym - 02-19-2015, 12:57 AM
RE: What Hurts the Most - by Rue - 03-08-2015, 10:38 PM
RE: What Hurts the Most - by Nym - 03-08-2015, 11:07 PM