the Rift

[OPEN] pH[i] < 7

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Watching the fireflies buzz around carelessly in the night had at one time been a method to draw sleep to the mare's weary soul. Now? It had become just a random amusement to pass the endless hours between the time the sun set and when it rose once more. When she had been younger and much more naive to nature's ways she had believed these creatures to hold magic allowing them to illuminate the sky and bring peace to millions of lives each night. Over the years life had changed her opinion and shown her that nothing about life was as simple and peaceful as she had originally believed it to be. Darkness corrupted everything leaving no room for those dreams of happily ever after.

The latest journey upon the boat had given all of them a huge wake up call. It had shown them that nothing was ever safe from corruption. They had once believed that their Moon Goddess was always looking out for them and taking care of them when in reality there was no such thing. Not only had their Goddess murdered all of those innocent people she had also tried to hide the blame by manipulating one of her son's to carry out her malicious deeds. Was this really who they had all trusted and cared about? How could they have all been so blind to see what was happening right before their eyes? Shaking her head slowly she sighed heavily wondering what all would happen to them now that this had been discovered. Were they all just puppets fighting for freedom that they would never receive?

Casting her gaze around the Rotunda she noted that not much had changed since she had last been here. After spending a rough night in the secret grove dwelling upon her painful mishaps her feet had brought her here. A place of hope, love, loss and sadness but also a place in which many dreams had been created and lost. Welcome to the rest of her life. A shadow loomed upon the clearing drawing her eyes to the lone figure. Surely she had to be hallucinating because if not she was reliving the moments of nearly a year ago. The dark unicorn upon the hill... her pregnant self...the thought of creating something together...the despair...the heartbreak... This was no dream but rather a horrible reminder to the lives she had torn apart. What brought him back here now almost a full year later? What had brought her?

Without knowing it her feet brought her forward to retrace her steps as she approached the stallion. "What did she expect to say? They had not spoken since the day she had brought her colts into this world. Could he even bare to look at her after all this time and after all she had done? "Torleik?" Hesitating she paused a few feet from where he stood uncertain as to what to say or do. If he struck out in anger she would deserve it for the pain she had caused him. To this day she still hated herself for what she had done and she regretted that she could not have given him something to be happy about. "What are you doing out here?" She asked softly her eyes seeking his scared of what she might find.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @[Torleik] •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
pH[i] < 7 - by Torleik - 02-19-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: pH[i] < 7 - by Brisa - 02-19-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: pH[i] < 7 - by Torleik - 04-21-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: pH[i] < 7 - by Brisa - 05-22-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: pH[i] < 7 - by Ophelia - 05-23-2015, 07:30 PM