[OPEN] pH[i] < 7
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia
text goes here

Wandering. She dutifully wandered, flitting here and there to explore and seek. Information was power, and she would never, ever be powerless again. Only the gods could use her as a toy now, and even then, she would fight. Ophelia walked beneath trees of green and ground of moist earth, cloven hooves lightly depressing it as she moved. Healthy, thick smells filled the air, signs of a rich season, and she exhaled quietly, sights set on the marble edifice in the distance. The glassy, colorful ceiling and wafting curtains made it most romantic, and she needed a bit of folly in her life at the moment.

A sight, one which set her heart into uncertainty, caught her eyes, and she held her breath to keep the emotions at bay. If not for the beautiful dapples on her coat, they could be related. A pale mare, lovely in her perfection and with the softness of a true maiden, was speaking to Torleik, a man she had yet to call her own.

And yet she felt jealous. The emotion stirred in her heart so darkly that it took her by surprise, and she wanted nothing more than to step to the stallion’s side, flash her tail and engage in petty remarks. She had never been so taken with that desire before, that idea of being possessive. In fact, her only experience with jealousy was when Ktulu was just getting to know Lakota so long ago, their romance lengthy and sweet. The thought that any other female could ever love her sister as much as she had made her angry, and that surprised her just as much as she was surprised now.

Ophelia frowned, but she stepped into view, trusting Torleik and unsure of what lay between the pair. Obviously, he had a thing for grays. What exactly had happened? What happened between them, in particular? The pale princess felt like an interloper, and that was uncomfortable. She watched suspiciously as she stood nearer to Torleik - but not close enough to make any assumptions. “I am Ophelia,” she introduced, having recognized the mare from a few large meetings with the gods.

@[Torleik]

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
pH[i] < 7 - by Torleik - 02-19-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: pH[i] < 7 - by Brisa - 02-19-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: pH[i] < 7 - by Torleik - 04-21-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: pH[i] < 7 - by Brisa - 05-22-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: pH[i] < 7 - by Ophelia - 05-23-2015, 07:30 PM