Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

"Nobody told me which way to come
Nobody mapped oblivion
So I go growing roses in the disarray."

The snow that the gletsjer had dropped, now came to her knees and it took concentration and mindful-ness to shovel through it without tumbling. They were not words, that made her look up, no. The tigermare's eyes shot up in a questioning frown as soon as the sounds of a new version of the earlier thud or wham (or whatever it sounded as, really) filled her eardrums. And following them up was a simple and soft - almost delicate; “My--shit,”. Maren had stopped moving, unsure if she wanted to move any closer. And sure enough her frown deepened when the mare spoke again, panting now, too. “Holy crap.”

Whutt...?

Maren couldn't help but to quickly glance at the place where the strangers butt-hole would be - and back to the mare again; for what would she do or say next? Her instinct told her that the antenna-carrying strangers hurt was the cause for her foul language. She was not the bleeping-those-parts-out kind of girl, though, so it was alright. Or something.

Instead of moving closer in a straight-forward way, she decided it was best to move around her a bit, to keep up the idea of getting closer without actually doing so. "You sure talk a lot about poop.", she voiced, questioning life in the meantime - or hers - and waddling undisturbed over the whole idea of trying to kill her.

You're a disciple! You need to help people, remember? She seems in a lot of agony and frustration! Poop!

In a swiftness time would be jealous of, her head shot up as so did her ears - and wings. "Hey, you nee...-"
“…Hey, c’mere a sec,”

With not a single second thought (how did that happen) Maren the disciple hopped through the snow - and to the rescue. Half bumping into the mare who apparently shit invisible shit - or at least that was how it had sounded, and almost shoving her to the side (but really not - more falling against her as the mare was way bigger). She put her whole face in there, wanting to help - but mostly curious now for what the mare was looking for to begin with. In the back of her mind couldn't, however, simply dismiss the thoughts of a butt-hole. Using her wings, she pushed more and more snow to the sides, hoping it would magically make things down there clearer. As her gaze walked around the hole, scanning it with the adventurous shimmering golds of her eyes, she squeezed them tighter. "I think there is something." she said loudly but unsure, the hollow sounds reaching above the snow. "It looks like... Eh. A statue of a bunny...! I think... Or maybe a dove..." Again she squeezed her eyes. Then suddenly she sneezed and her head popped out of the pit with a speed only one with wings could do. "HATSJOE" she went again - and now also disturbing the opening, causing some snow to fall in the hole. "What are you expecting to find - HATSJOOHEEEE.", she asked - half lifted up in the air and then once again, frowning in this stranger's eyes.

@[Roskuld] || Notes: || Wordcount: 524 ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 02-20-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 02-20-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 02-23-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 02-24-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Tempe - 03-05-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 03-16-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 03-18-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Tempe - 03-22-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 03-22-2015, 03:56 PM