Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

"Nobody told me which way to come
Nobody mapped oblivion
So I go growing roses in the disarray."

Thoughts kept circling the skies of her mind like vultures, waiting on a Holy Revelation; unaware of the blanket that had been put around her; muting the sounds of what happened in reality for a moment. Then she woke up, just in time to find the relaxing hymns of the high-pitched waterfall of words rushing downwards into her ears. What do I hear? There was no misguidance possible as in where the sounds had came from; from whom. Still looking at their puzzle, a frown appeared around the tigermare's hooded eyes. Stripey? Stripe-y? Aiming her confusion at one of the artifacts, she imitated her words, feeling the sounds in her dry mouth. "Stripey." Then she turned her burgundy shaded eyes to the filly as the child spoke more words of ignorance, brutality and prove of inexperience with the world.

I feel old. A deep sigh left Maren's lips. It saddened her that the first thing that had come to the young ones mind was that of a weapon. Which, of course it was; looking at the history of the world. Nevertheless, somewhere deep inside she had still hoped on a simple table - or a vase, or a statue of a bunny, after all. Objects of innocence. She cleared her throat. "It could have just been a simple metal plate - or a butchers knife, for all we know." Sounding disappointed with this flawed world - which of course, she herself also was. For she would not hesitate to fight for her own, too."But I guess being oblivious and ignorant to the world around does not gets you anywhere, these days. Although in a way we would all love those innocent times back, where we were all simple fishes in a pond. " Maren's eyes glanced up, to the Heavens. Then sank down again, sighing and then blowing rings of mist towards the little girl's face. "You should be more respectful towards those older and wiser than you, young filly. You may call me stripey if that is what you want. I can only pray that you will learn that there are other things more important than mere names. Like manners." She snapped at the rudeness of the girl, and then blabbered on. Setting free the words with her outlandish tongue-work. "I am not your mother, but this lady deserves an apology" she nodded to the Finder. "For she has probably unknowingly granted you your most exciting afternoon yet; way better than chasing butterflies, now isn't it?" She raised her alabaster head, towering over the poor kid and averting her eyes from it. If only the innocent of youth always stayed with us. She thought in her way to distracted mind as she looked back at the puzzle, still to be found at her hooves. Then, carefully touching the old fragments, she moved a piece the girl had fit in wrong, and switched them with another.

Once again Maren scraped her throat, turning her eyes to the Bold lady, awkwardly scratching her chin with the point of one of her feathered-fingers. "Well..." She slowly began once again, trying to re-start a normal conversation. "What do you want to do with it?" They now had all the pieces neatly pushed together to give the sword its torn shape. But assuming the mare wanted to get it fixed on another location, it still had to be moved and it laying here in the snow was quit pointless.

@[Tempe], @[Roskuld] || Notes: edited <3 || Wordcount: ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 02-20-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 02-20-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 02-23-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 02-24-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Tempe - 03-05-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 03-16-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 03-18-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Tempe - 03-22-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 03-22-2015, 03:56 PM