the Rift

[OPEN] Flashing Lights

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

My chest swelled and so did my cheeks a little with the indignation of her “shushing” me. Like—what the hell, the bitch was shushing me? Like I was the kid in this equation?! I mean damn, I ain’t a lady but that didn’t mean she could go around patronizing me ‘n shit! What gives? I held my breath for a span of moments, keeping the hot air locked in and circulating around my nerves—then I let it all out in one huge gush, because it was pointless to get mad over virtually nothing at this point and, to be fair, I had been a little abrasive to her when I now knew she ain’t deserve none of that.

So who was I to get pissed at the white flag she was trying to wave? She had every right to wave it in my fool face and I had every right to nut-up and accept the shit. So I did—I let it go, grasping onto the words about kids she had uttered under her breath mere moments ago. Running them through my head again, I couldn’t help but snort a little in reluctant amusement. Right? I muttered in agreement, feeling a chill crawl up my spine. I mean—okay, I don’t have a thing against kids themselves, but to get kids you gotta put this thing in another thing and stir it all together a little bit until it’s a dripping, frothing mess of—

--uh—

--ew. Moving on.

The corner of my mouth pulled slightly when she admitted to wanting to scream fuck, too—letting me feel a little better about myself and my atrocious habits. The smirk didn’t fall even when she was telling me about how I could be a lady if I “wanted to”—I couldn’t quite look her in the eye, though, forgiving her easily for what she was saying, because how could she know what her words meant to me?

I mean, hell, I’m not even sure exactly what they mean.

But she gave me her name and there was a lurch in my stomach that suddenly remembered and felt bad for leaving that little tidbit out of our meeting thus far. I mean…we’d been busy, true, but that was no excuse, “Ros,” I gave in return—and with it, I noted in my head that this Tigerlady was neither a tiger or a lady, but some chick named Maren who felt like screaming “fuck” at confusing little dipshits. I mean…hey, I guess I fucks with that.

I mean…whatever. Don’t mean nothin.

Jeez.

*"Then go find that guy."*

“I will find that guy!” I said, maybe a little stronger than one might imagine in a conversation that was becoming more amicable by the second, but it was normal for me so she better just get used to it. “You go…uh…” I floundered for a moment, because I’m not really all about telling people what to do or nothing like that. "You....do on ‘head and do what you do, Maren,” my voice sorta flopped, losing the strength of my bite a little. Awkardly, I dropped my head to gather the pieces of my thing, because the aurora was gone and it was getting kinda chilly and I was done with this place, to be honest. At least, for the moment.

@[Maren]

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 02-20-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 02-20-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 02-23-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 02-24-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Tempe - 03-05-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 03-16-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 03-18-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Tempe - 03-22-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 03-22-2015, 03:56 PM