the Rift

If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open}

Baldur Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
ONLY A WARRIOR knows
the true meaning of war

The heavy, dark hooves slowly moved the stallion forwards through the forest, each leg hurting with every step. The short tail whipped away the few flies that tried to disturb him, and he slung his head to wake up a bit. He almost fell asleep in this huge forest, with it's giant trees who's giant crowns of leaves left a shadow on the ground.
The darkness surrounded the equine, making him sleepy and not as alert as he would be usually. He had walked a long way, all the way from Kirinia - where he was born just like his brother and sister. The stallion raised his head a bit and a vision of his siblings appeared in his head.

He missed Carson and Gyda, but there was nothing to do to make it right. His older sister lived with her stallion and his younger brother lived with their father.
Gyda would've too, probably, if only she was Bolthor's daughter. But she was a result from an earlier stallion. The equine snorted, and thought of his dear family. He had to leave them. The war would've probably killed him if he had stayed.
Even though it was over by now, after 1 and a half years of wandering, he still wondered if his mother still lived. Amora had been his lifeline throughout his life, the one who always were there for him when he needed support.

As he thought of his dear mother, he didn't notice the root that was sticking out of the ground. He lost his balance for a second, but quickly regained it. The stallion snorted at himself.
'I have to be more careful. It could've gone worse.' He thought, and became more alert about his surroundings.
His minty orbs observed the nature around him and after a while, he found it pretty boring. Didn't anyone live in this lush forest?
It would be nice with some company.

Word count: 320
OOC: Any grabby hands that wants to drag him to their herd?

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open} - by Baldur - 09-16-2012, 04:22 AM