the Rift

[PRIVATE] Whiplash

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
It was a mostly static storm, and it seemed to electrify her veins, her entire body rigid with energy, her pulse quickened, her eyes wide. The blue that accompanied her murmured soft nothings through their bond, attempting to settle the girl, but she could not, would not settle, for even as she heard his soft pleas, she heard the owl's warning cut through the eerie, silent breaks between light-shows clearer, and nearly leapt when the lightning struck true and near. But she held her ground, her nape arching magnificently as her wings reshuffled themselves restlessly atop her shoulders, her golden eyes blinking tightly shut as the bolt came so near to her, she could smell the charred wood its touch left behind. Sudden worry filled her, but the soft clutch of claws upon her rump was felt, and the girl found herself twisted around to peer directly at him, this owl, this creature who predicted with scary accuracy the strikes of lightning that surely no-one could possibly know.

The girl's honey-gold eyes blinked once, the thought of rejecting the owl considered for a mere heartbeat. Friend of dragons, the blue crooned, dancing on the stormy atmosphere above her. With a nod, the girl stretched her wings and shook them, ridding them of the droplets that had gathered, swallowing the foolish and reckless feelings she knew Tavi would berate her for should her cousin-sister ever discover her adventure this strange morning.

Somehow, Amaris had a feeling she would find out.

With a warning nod to the owl, to ensure he had substantial grip upon her hide or hair, the girl stepped forward, tail lashing the damp grass, wings testing the volatile winds. Breathing deeply, she held the taste of the storm in her lungs for overly long, and then as she exhaled, she burst forward with speed and agility, wings bent so they cut through the air with sharp ease, until the moment came where she threw herself off the edge of the Fields - and flew with the storm-owl and her dragon.

@[Blu] c:
Daniel Schiersner @ flickr & larfsalot @ deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Whiplash - by NPC - 02-22-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Whiplash - by Amaris - 03-24-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: Whiplash - by NPC - 04-06-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Whiplash - by Amaris - 04-07-2015, 06:49 AM
RE: Whiplash - by NPC - 04-21-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Whiplash - by Amaris - 04-29-2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Whiplash - by NPC - 05-03-2015, 06:45 PM