the Rift

Visions of a Dreamland [Sun]

Maitimo Posts: 14
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 4
Minx
M a i t i m o

Gods are wise. Gods can have answers. Silently he treads in Aisling’s shadow. What if they don’t? What if he is to simply wallow in his misery and fear? Surely someone has answers. Surely someone can lock away the memories from his mind. There has to be a way he can feel himself mend. Mending cannot begin until his demons are tamed. For it has become relatively clear that He cannot find him. Maitimo is safe from the wickedness that looms outside this land. There is a part of him who still fears for his brothers and their own fates. Gods know what might befall them. He remembers the days where he could laugh and stand amongst his brothers and sing boisterously. Maitimo wants to be the lionhearted again. He wants to be brave and stand for something. Already he can see growth. Before there had been no hope beyond tomorrow. Only thing that kept him alive was his cowardice. Now, he lives for the sake of a better tomorrow. It is but a sliver of hope but he will grasp onto it with everything left.

Silently he watches Aisling approach the four different shrines. Truly he has no right to come before the gods and plead for anything. He remains back and lets the mare summon them. Will they come? Will they bother to answer a mortals summons? Above all else… Will they even bother to look his way? Maitimo will be content to watch his acquaintance and her own journey for now.

talk talk talk

[Permission from Laine to crash this.]

The fire I began is burning me alive.

Image Credits

Pixel by Aud
* Only tag in opening posts please
* Force permitted
* Maitimo is a character that deals with sensitive subject matter and potentially triggering material. 

Messages In This Thread
Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Aisling - 02-22-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Maitimo - 02-23-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Aisling - 02-26-2015, 08:55 PM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Maitimo - 02-28-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Aisling - 03-18-2015, 12:00 PM