Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine

she's gonna be somebody's only light
gonna
shine tonight
yeah, she's gonna be somebody's baby

------------------------------Aisling----

When her song was done, the little mare wasn’t sure what else to do. She was still so ignorant of the intricacies that governed the mystical side of Helovia and no one had told her that the Gods could be summoned. Her course had seemed right when she’d pictured it, a weary traveler comes to a holy place, there she offers her what tribute she could with the talents she had and the gods might look on her with favor. It was perfectly straightforward as far as Aisling knew, and her storybook trail of logic had yet to lead her astray.

She waited for a beat, then turned to smile at Maitimo. She was glad he had come with her, a nice companion if perhaps not a talkative one, and she was hopeful that he might find some help here as well. Turning back toward the shrines, the faerie girl let out a gasp. The light grew in front of her and paired with the sporting blue around her, Aisling was frozen in fear until the shining god, alight with fire, stepped forth from the light. For a moment, Aisling could do nothing but gape at the spectacle. The God of Earth had been magnificent, but so much more….terrestrial, whereas the being in front of her belonged in the sky more than any earthly dwelling. Even his voice was not of the common world, enchanting, bewitching. And he looked at her, stared at her and she could to nothing but stand in awe for several long seconds.

With a jolt, she realized that she had to respond. “Oh! Um…” still wide eyed and slightly stunned, she glanced around to reestablish that she was in the same place she had been moments before. All her plans had flown from her head and she scrambled to reclaim them before turning back to the God, “Yes, forgive me. I am Aisling of Éire, and newly come to your lands. I have seen many wonderful and magical things since I have been here, and I wanted to know more of how the magic of this land works. How I…how I might become a part of it.” Her lilting voice gained back confidence with every word as the excitement built in her again, but she remembered her courtesies at the end and quickly added a respectful nod to being. “If it please you, Your Brightness.”
Texture by monxcheri @ DA

@[Random Event] - @[Maitimo]
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Aisling - 02-22-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Maitimo - 02-23-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Aisling - 02-26-2015, 08:55 PM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Maitimo - 02-28-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Aisling - 03-18-2015, 12:00 PM