the Rift

Visions of a Dreamland [Sun]

Maitimo Posts: 14
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 4
Minx
M a i t i m o

The god appeared in all his glowing splendor. Instinctively, Maitimo cowered away, lowering his head. His eyes remained wide as he watched the god address Aisling and pay little mind to him. For the moment he was more than content to ignored. Fear subsided slightly as the god addressed his acquaintance. Aisling answered with honesty, expressing her desires for magic. Part of him couldn’t help but contemplate what sort of good it might do to have such things at his disposal. Maybe he could find a way to suppress and control his own mind with this thing known as magic. But the thought still frightened him and almost made him shutter. Then he cursed himself. Cursed himself for being afraid of even hoping for something brighter. Maitimo was birthed braved and sculpted into a coward. There was nothing more painful than witnessing himself slowly wither away. Once he had courage that burned as brightly as the god before him, but now, he was little more than a candle nearly snuffed out. No magic could revive what had died in the darkness There was only hope that someone or something could bury it all away and help him be reborn.

Maitimo dared to step closer. Still keeping several feet between himself and the pair before him. This was Aisling’s quest he reminded himself. Even if the god were to simply say there was someone who could fix his mind he would be content. For he had heard enough stories to know that gods often enjoyed being cryptic. Maybe it made them seem primordial and wise.

talk talk talk

The fire I began is burning me alive.

Image Credits

Pixel by Aud
* Only tag in opening posts please
* Force permitted
* Maitimo is a character that deals with sensitive subject matter and potentially triggering material. 

Messages In This Thread
Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Aisling - 02-22-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Maitimo - 02-23-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Aisling - 02-26-2015, 08:55 PM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Maitimo - 02-28-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Aisling - 03-18-2015, 12:00 PM