Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine

she's gonna be somebody's only light
gonna
shine tonight
yeah, she's gonna be somebody's baby

------------------------------Aisling----

In the God’s voice was the power of worlds and in his laugh was thunder. Little aisling, as imaginative as she was, could never had imagined such a being. But here he was, bright a fierce and terrible, standing before her… speaking to her. Though her tiny modicum of self-preservation urged her to back away from danger and might, she found herself leaning forward as he spoke. Like a moth to a flame, she was drawn in, captivated. He gave her the tasks she would have to complete and the bight little posny almost burst with excitement.

Talk to others, study their emotions, craft a song… At that moment, she couldn’t have imagined anything she would be doing besides that anyway! In her excitement though, her naiveté showed itself. When she heard ‘emotions’ her mind and memory brought forth only the good and she only imagined that on her path, and never thought that she would have to discover the darker sides of the heart before her task was truly done.

Before the Sun God had finished his last word, thanks were already forming in her throat, but were forestalled. His light flared, and in the second she averted her eyes from the glare, she was gone. The thanks turned to confusion when her eyes opened again and when wide as the void the god had left. She moved forward in a little hop, ”Fan! Tá mé níos mó ceisteanna!” She looked to the bright one’s shine and called again to the god. “Domh!” but there was no sign of the bright light to herald his presence and the mare stood, staring for a moment. Slowly, she turned to Maitimo, sorrow welling in her eyes. “I am sorry, mo chara. I… I had a mind to ask him about your memories, but… I’m sorry.”

Translations:
Fan! Tá mé níos mó ceisteanna! - Wait! I have more questions!
Domh - Sun
mo chara
Texture by monxcheri @ DA
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Aisling - 02-22-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Maitimo - 02-23-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Aisling - 02-26-2015, 08:55 PM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Maitimo - 02-28-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: Visions of a Dreamland [Sun] - by Aisling - 03-18-2015, 12:00 PM