the Rift

lightning and spiders {Lace}

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

The unicorn watched Lace as he backed away after replying the nudge with a warm breath, and snorted quietly. She saw this stallion as a friend, but not someone to rely on. Who knew who he really was?
Dell watched as the stallion shook off the water on his coat, and whilst he did that the little dragon came to her.
She imagined that Fajira tried to complain, but she couldn't understand a word of what she said. The mare laughed, and lowered her muzzle to the white female.
"I understand how you feel, Fajira.", she whispered and smiled at her. The she raised her head again and looked at the dragon's bonded.

"Don't listen to her. She lies without hesitation, that one, whenever she thinks it will suit her purposes."
The mare giggled a bit, and looked at Fajira. That sweet thing, lying? It wouldn't be hard for her though. She was as adorable as you could be, and Delinne had a hard time staying on a fair distance from her. The blue orbs turned to the grullo stallion.
"You say? She doesn't look like a lier to me." The unicorn raised a 'brow and smiled. His next words made her slung her head and snort a little.

"How do you like it in the Edge, lately? You seem more comfortable now than when I saw you last time."
Well, of course she felt more comfortable. She felt more like home than ever. If you even could call the place she was born at a home, filled with rapists and bullies and blood...
"Well, of course I seem more comfortable because I certainly feel comfortable. The Edge is my home, and I feel it more than before now. Even though I haven't met all of the herd-members, the one's I've met were rather friendly." Her spoken words were spoken with truth, and she meant it with every piece of her pumping heart.

Word count: 323
OOC: So sorry :c

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Delinne - 09-16-2012, 05:15 AM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Lace - 09-16-2012, 05:57 AM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Delinne - 09-16-2012, 07:00 AM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Lace - 09-16-2012, 11:35 AM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Delinne - 09-19-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Lace - 09-23-2012, 11:58 AM