the Rift

lightning and spiders {Lace}

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

The stallion smiled and shrugged a little with the gray shoulders. "It is up to you to decide, of course. Only, I don't think you need to brood too much over not being answered on your first try. I was denied as well when visiting the Veins. If anything, I suppose they wish to test the resolve of the one who seeks their aid. They can gift great powers after all, and it's not something one should receive lightly."

His head dipped low, lips napping at a patch of grass while he allowed the words to sink in. It wasn't that he wanted to persuade Delinne into something, but rather that he wished to reassure her of the goodwill of the gods. He'd had reasons to doubt too, but the more he mulled it over the more Lace came to the conclusion that they never meant harm, and didn't act out of malice. Not even the flames of the Sun god that had scorched his hide had done permanent damage - he had been blessed with healing right away too, and among the silvery strands he now sported gilded patterns. Wasn't that a gift in itself?

Still, he could absolutely understand the hesitation of the horned mare. He shared it, the feeling of not wanting to be a bother and a suspicion that it would be better the less he had to do with the Divine Ones. He respected them, more than he had with any other deity in any land so far, but it didn't mean he was ready to start praying on a daily basis.

Taking the time to chew the course grasses, the white-maned soldier eventually swallowed and offered the mare a slightly wry grin.
"Anyway.. Where do you hail from, originally?" he asked, sporting a casually curious gleam in the molten eyes. "I've traveled extensively in my life, perhaps I may have heard of your homeland or even been there myself."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Delinne - 09-16-2012, 05:15 AM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Lace - 09-16-2012, 05:57 AM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Delinne - 09-16-2012, 07:00 AM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Lace - 09-16-2012, 11:35 AM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Delinne - 09-19-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Lace - 09-23-2012, 11:58 AM